**You must be logged in to participate in this Forum**

Already an FF Dynasty Member?  Log in with your Patreon Account

Sony Michel  

Sebastopol
(@sebastopol)
14/06/2018 8:48 pm  

How do you value Sony Michel over a multi-year dynasty contract? Seems he has immediate value with Bill and Tom Terrific on board, assuming they don't go with their typical RB killing committee.... but whats the projected value after year one? Conventional wisdom seems to be this is the Pats swan song. 

I have the 7,8,9,11 & 19 picks in my rookie draft so maybe Sony isn't a reality anyway, but if we're talking Dion Lewis on steroids then maybe a trade up is a good idea. 

Fun show, guys... I hope it's catching on.

ReplyQuote
theffdynasty
(@theffdynasty)
25/06/2018 7:45 pm  

Odds are you prolly won't get Sony at 7 but perhaps.  We're big believers in Sony's talent so even if Tom & Bill hang it up after this year Michel should be just fine as the ability & draft capitol will remain.  Maybe they hang it up maybe they don't and you can fill this thing up again.  As far as trading up you definitely have ammo to make moves but you will also get very solid players fall to you in those picks.  If you did want to move up I couldn't blame you for taking one of the later picks to try and move the 7 spot up a few...depending on how long the clock is on your rookie draft will dictate how much of that you can do during the actual draft waiting to see who falls and whatnot.  If the clock isn't very long you could just try to move up to the 4 spot with your 7 and say 19 (it will probably take more than that but start with a lower offer) before the draft kicks off

glad you enjoy the show man we really appreciate the kind words!

-Jay Wayne

ReplyQuote
JayWaynesWorld
(@jaywaynesworld)
02/08/2018 3:51 pm  

Hey man I think I miss understood the question, didn't see the contract portion of the question...we haven't really delved into much of the contract world, how much would you have to assign to the Sony Michel pickup in the contract world?

-Jay Wayne

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register