**You must be logged in to participate in this Forum**

Already an FF Dynasty Member?  Log in with your Patreon Account

Guice’s Rookie Draft Value?  

Aaron
(@patreon_12857147)
10/08/2018 3:19 pm  

With Guice now being out for the year, what is his rookie draft value?

ReplyQuote
JayWaynesWorld
(@jaywaynesworld)
13/08/2018 10:24 am  

Aaron this is a great question.  A TOTAL BUMMER Guice is out for the year!  We are in some leagues that haven't yet had our rookie draft yet so I'm curious to know what's going to happen.  I think for me his value won't fall too much, I'd still be down to take him at #2 if that was where I was sitting, knowing that I won't have him for a year and maybe having another high draft pick next year.  If he falls some in the rookie draft just be pumped if you can pick him up anywhere after the 2 spot which you wouldn't have been able to do up to this point.  He looked pretty dang good, borderline shot out of a canon especially on that run he injured himself on.  This is dynasty so for me he can't fall too too much, and luckily I don't have the 1.2 anywhere so I won't have to make that decision.  We will most likely hit on this during our next recording so stay tuned for that discussion.  Aaron do you have a specific draft coming up with a high position you're looking to grab Guice at?  Thanks for hitting us up!

V/R,

Jay Wayne

ReplyQuote
Aaron
(@patreon_12857147)
14/08/2018 2:22 pm  

I have the 1.06 (in a 10 team dynasty league)  and since I've been Mocking it up so I don't Fock it up, I've been taking R Freeman or K Johnson at the 1.06.  Knowing my league, Guice might fall to the 1.06 or even the back of the first round. 

I've had some injury scares throughout preseason already {My Team: R Wilson, B Roethlisberger, M Gordon, J Mixon, J McKinnon (Q), Du Johnson, T Coleman, I Crowell (Q), M Breida (Q), AJ Green, K Allen, D Adams, D Baldwin (Q), K Golladay, C Meredith, Z Ertz, H Henry (IR)}. 

Since I start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLEX, FLEX, DST, would you prefer to take Guice at the 1.06 (if still available) and slot him into my IR spot or take someone that will play this year in R Freeman or K Johnson?

Any advice would be much appreciated!

ReplyQuote
JayWaynesWorld
(@jaywaynesworld)
14/08/2018 4:38 pm  

Aaron thanks for the extra info, that always helps.  This is definitely an interesting question, we are recording this evening and will be discussing this for sure I'm curious to see what the other guys are thinking.  It'd be hard to pass on Kerryon if he's there because that production should be pretty dang solid this year (as he looked pretty awesome week 1 of this preseason).  But it would also be really hard to pass up on Guice if he falls to you.  Do you have a long clock during this draft?  Would it be possible to trade some future picks to get another pick in the 1st round to grab Guice if both he and Kerryon are there when its your pick?  If its a real quick clock you may not be able to pull this off but I'd definitely trade next years 1st + to get Guice in this years rookie draft.  Those are my quick thoughts on the matter but we'll discuss further tonight for surrre...

V/R,
Jay Wayne

ReplyQuote
Aaron
(@patreon_12857147)
14/08/2018 5:23 pm  

It’s a slow draft so I’d have the time to negotiate.  Love the idea of seeing how the draft unfolds and if Guice is hanging around in the late first then giving up a next years 1+.  Looking forward to hearing the podcast 🤙🏻

ReplyQuote
JayWaynesWorld
(@jaywaynesworld)
05/09/2018 2:41 pm  

Curious on how this draft worked out for you man?

ReplyQuote
Aaron
(@patreon_12857147)
05/09/2018 3:06 pm  

I ended up taking Chubb at the 1.06 and as I suspected, Guice fell to 1.10.  I ended up trading I Crowell, my 2.06 and a next year 1st for C Hyde and Guice.  Once I slotted Guice into the IR, I picked up T Smith for $0 FAAB.  All and all, not a bad Rookie Draft.  What are your thought?

ReplyQuote
JayWaynesWorld
(@jaywaynesworld)
06/09/2018 11:06 am  

I love this man, great pick up with Chubb and then love getting Hyde & Guice at the end there!

-Jay Wayne

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register